Shukhov Water Tower

Object: The water tower was built in 1929 by the engineer Vladimir Shukhov. During the World War II he tower was partially damaged by the explosion, was restored in  1946.

 

The height of the building - about 45-50 meters. At present, the building is not used for its intended purpose.


The top of the tower is made of wood. The roof is covered with metal sheet.

 

Existing state - satisfactory. A technical inspection of the tower was carried out (detailed information - Department of housing and communal services of the Bila Tserkva City Council).

Object address: 09100, Kyiv region, Bila Tserkva, crossing the streets of Pershotravneva and Loginova.

Ownership: municipal.

 

Offer:

Creating a tourist facility.

 

Contacts:

Department of Improvement and Ecology of the Department of Housing and Communal Services of the Bila Tserkva City Council

09100, Ukraine, Bila Tserkva, Andrii Sheptytskyi street, 2

Tel.: +38 (04563) 9-94-82

e-mail: djkgbmr@gmail.com

Web: http://www.bc-ujkg.org.ua  

Шухова-2
Шухова-1
Шухова-3