Branicki Warehouses

National architectural monument – Branicki Warehouses

Object: The historic building, built in 1788, was rebuilt in 1869 and 1927. It has a length of about 100 meters. The last functional purpose is the granary.

 

Condition of the building: emergency, requires major repairs.

 

Object address: 09100, Kyiv region, Bila Tserkva, Oleksandriiskyi boulevard, 48.

 

Ownership: municipal.

 

Offer:

Reconstruction and creation of an art gallery with exhibition halls and workshops for the work of artists, masters, etc.

Contacts:

Office of communal property and concessions of the Bila Tserkva City Council

09100, Ukraine, Bila Tserkva, Andrii Sheptytskyi street, 2

Tel.: Head of Department: +38 (04563) 5-35-31